Princess Mattie

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I Like My School

I like my friends at school because they are nice.

I have two sheets of homework everyday.

I am in second grade.

I pick up my brother at 3 o'clock everyday so that he doesn't get lost.

My teacher is Mrs. Samples. She is nice because she doesn't give too much work to do. All of the grown-ups at school say that I am lucky to have her as a teacher.

My favorite subject is Math because it is fun.

This is the library at my school.


This is my computer lab.


This is my music teacher, Mrs. Confer.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger klasieprof said…

    Hi Mattie,
    Helena, WIlliam and Joy's music teacher at school is their Aunt Terry.
    They like music a lot.
    They have music twice a week or more because they are going to do a musical.

    ((hugs))

    Donna from Michigan. Hug your sister for me.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    I like the library. I would like to sit in there and read right now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home